Niamh Middleton Blog
Piers, Madonna and the Double Standard
http://fsrinc.org/node/1673Religion and Feminism After Madonna’s scary and dangerous fall at the recent Brit awards, Piers Morgan wrote anRead more.
Religious Education in Australian State Schools by Jassy WatsonRead more.
Sequana and Blessed Water by Deanne Quarrie
For all who protested over the water charges in Ireland……Read more.
Mary McAleese, former President of Ireland, said that a synod on the family composed primarily of celibate males was ‘bonkers’.Read more.
Pope Francis’s Task
As Pope Francis prepares for the upcoming and crucial synod on the family which must deal with such topics asRead more.
Whose God is it, Anyway? by Esther Nelson
Brilliant, yet common sense insights into how religion can breed intolerance and persecution when it’s practitioners feel that their wayRead more.
- Science and Religion: The Dangers of False Dualism 29th June 2019
- Homo Lapsus Book News 11th January 2019
- Season’s Greetings 20th December 2018
- Evangelicals and Evolution: Closing the Gap 26th September 2018
- The Widow’s Tale: How I Almost Lost My Faith 12th March 2018